Sunday, September 11, 2016

BE AWARE OF SCAMS!!!

On Saturday August 27th I received a phone call about 10:30 a.m..  The lady introduced herself as Mary Johnson from Publisher Clearing House.  Her Badge # was B36754KPCH.  She informed me that I had won the 2.5 million dollar sweep stake and a Chevy Malibu.

I asked her how I could be a winner if I didn't fill out the necessary paperwork.  She stated that Trump, Gates and McMann were running their own sweepstakes in 4 states from phone numbers they received from the telephone companies and my phone number was the winning number.

The car and $500,000.00 cash were being delivered to my door in about 13 minutes.  The confirmation # was 3361318276.  The Package # was 2147502083.  The Reference # was 3088702211.  The name of the delivery team was UPS.  All I had to do was go to the closed Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens and send them $325.00.

The phone number was 876-401-9328 in case we got disconnected.  I told her UPS doesn't run on Saturday and they don't deliver cars!  Phone companies don't give out phone numbers!  Ed McMann isn't alive! 

By now is was 12:09 pm.  I had a store full of customers but I wanted to get all the information I could from her.  I told her I was not giving her any money and she hung up!

BE CAREFUL OF SCAMS!


No comments:

Post a Comment